Aprentica Terms of Service
Aprentica is a U.S. company and subject only to U.S. laws and jurisdiction, so for the moment these documents are only available in English.
Please take a moment to carefully read through these Terms of Service, meaning the contract between you and Aprentica when you use Aprentica’s site, services, and products. It is our goal to provide you with an excellent user experience, so if you have any questions or comments about these Terms, please contact us.
This web site is owned and operated by Aprentica LLC ("we", "our", or "us", “Aprentica” or the "Company"). The following Terms of Service (this "Agreement", “Terms of Service” or “Terms” indistinctly) is made between Aprentica and you, or, if you represent an entity or other organization, that entity or organization (in either case "You")
- Registration and Identity Protection
- General Use of the Service—Permissions and Restrictions
- Your Use of the Content
- The Content. User Reviews, Comments, and other Material
- Account Termination Policy
- Digital Millennium Copyright Act
- General Disclaimer
- Warranty Disclaimer
- Limitation of Liability
- General Information
- In order to have the ability to accept these Terms, you must either have more than 18 years of age, or be an emancipated minor, or possess legal parental or guardian consent, and/or be fully able and competent to enter into the terms, conditions, obligations, affirmations, representations, and warranties set forth in these Terms of Service, and be abide by and comply with these Terms of Service. In any case, you must be over the age of 13, as the Service is not intended for children under 13. If you are under 13 years of age and/or do not have the ability to accept these Terms as required above, then please restrain yourself from using the Service or the Site.
- You acknowledge that the Software, the technology underlying the Services, and all other software, applications, designs, materials, information, communications, text, graphics, links, electronic art, animations, illustrations, artwork, audio clips, video clips, photos, images, presentations, and other data or copyrightable materials, including the selection and arrangements thereof, provided or made available to you in connection with the Site, the Software or the Services (collectively, the "Company Content") are the proprietary works of us and/or our affiliated and/or third party providers and suppliers and are protected, without limitation, pursuant to U.S. and foreign copyright laws.
- These Terms of Service apply to all users of the Service, including Educators as defined below who are also contributors or uploaders of Content. "Content" includes the code, images, data, presentations, text, layouts, arrangements, displays, illustrations, audio and video clips, HTML files documents, graphics, photographs, audiovisual combinations, interactive features and other materials you may view on, access through, or contribute to the Service. The Service includes all aspects of Aprentica website, including but not limited to all products, software, APIs (Applications Programming Interfaces), applications, and services offered via the Aprentica website.
Through our Service, Site and Software, we enable: (i) users to access, view, listen and/or read Academic Material; (ii) users to post comments and reviews on courses and lectures; (iii) users to upload information about themselves on their respective Profile Pages; (iv) users to connect and interact with each other; (v) Professors, and University Administrators (University Admin) (the "Educators") to upload Academic Material; (vi) University Administrators (University Admin) to upload information about their Institutions, manage the university’s roster of professors and their relationship with their institution, and to manage the Academic Material uploaded by all professors linked to their institutions. Manage implies the prerogative to: a) Grant or deny professor status to users, and b) Edit, delete/hide Academic Material uploaded by their professors. The Services include, without limitation, facilitating and hosting Academic Material, and taking feedback from users.
Academic Material may be related to lectures, courses, conferences, research studies, papers, articles, artwork, processes, assignments, exams, tests, quizzes, and/or any other academic content the Educators decide to upload and the collections grouping this content. Academic Material is uploaded as video, audio, documents, images, presentations, or other types of electronic files and/or text by the Educators. In Aprentica all Academic Material may be named differently such as lecture, course, content, list, playlist, collection, assignments, modules, etc.
4. Registration and Identity Protection
To use the Service, you will need to register on the Site and obtain an account, username and password. When you register, the information you provide to us during the registration process will help us in offering content, customer service, and network management. You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account(s), username(s) and password(s) (collectively, the "Account") and for all activities and liabilities associated with or occurring under your Account. You must notify us immediately of any unauthorized use of your Account and any other breach of security, and ensure that you exit from your Account at the end of each session. We cannot and will not be responsible for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with this requirement or as a result of use of your Account, either with or without your knowledge. However, you could be held liable for losses incurred by us or another party due to someone else using your Account. Please be aware that unless otherwise stated, all information provided in your profile/settings may be visible to other users or third parties.
When creating your account, you must provide accurate and complete information. If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, or if we believe that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, we reserve the right to suspend or terminate your account(s) and refuse or restrict any and all current or future use of the Services. The details you provide when registering must be your own details and they must be correct. Impersonating someone else is a very serious breach of the terms and conditions of acceptable use which apply to your use of this site; it infringes legal rights of such person and may constitute a felony. You may be held liable for any misrepresentation you make upon registration.
We encourage you to use your real name on your settings. If you act on behalf of a Higher-Education Institution (College, University or a Department within a College or University) or a business, government, or non-profit entity, you must use the actual name of your organization. You may not use someone else´s name, a name that violates any third party right, or a name that is obscene or otherwise objectionable.
To become a registered Institution in Aprentica you need to (a) be an authorized representative from an accredited higher-education institution (College or University); (b) complete the University registration form; and (c) be accepted by Aprentica. Aprentica reserves the right to determine which Institutions will be accepted at its own discretion. The details of the Institution you provide must be true and correct. You should be also aware that impersonating or claiming to be an authorized representative of an institution (College or University) when you are not duly authorized to act on behalf of said institution is a very serious breach of the terms and conditions of acceptable use which apply to your use of this Site, it infringes legal rights of such Institution, and may constitute a felony. You may be held liable for any misrepresentation you make upon registration.
If you are a legal representative of an Institution and you believe your Institution is being misrepresented in Aprentica or an authorized representative of your institution has been impersonated, you should inform us immediately at email@example.com and we will cancel or interrupt the use of that account as soon as we validate the information you provide. University Administrators are responsible of keeping their Educators rosters updated at all times. If an Endorsed Professor whom no longer belongs to such University or College is still authorized as such and included on the Institution’s roster at Aprentica, such Educators will continue linked to your Institution and able to upload courses on their name.
To become a registered Endorsed Professor at Aprentica, an Institution (through its University Administrator) should authorize or validate him/her as a Professor of such Institution by authorizing the professor’s email address. Once the Institution authorizes or validates a professor, he/she shall receive an e-mail notification and/or an invitation to register to Aprentica. An Endorsed Professor status is always linked to the Institution and the name and logo of this Institution may appear on his/her profile page and pages with Academic Material from that Institution and/or Endorsed Professors, as long as the authorization given by such Institution is not revoked. The University Administrator (University Admin) has full control to (a) authorize or cancel authorization of an Endorsed Professor of his/her Institution at any time, (b) decide which Academic Material shall be published or hidden, and (c) edit Academic Material linked to his/her Institution if they consider appropriate. All these actions may take time to take effect. If an Endorsed Professor is authorized by more than one Institution, he/she shall have multiple accounts using different email addresses.
Professors not endorsed by any institution may be linked to the Unregistered University profile.
5. General Use of the Service—Permissions and Restrictions
Aprentica hereby grants you permission to access and use the Service as set forth in these Terms of Service, provided that:
- You agree not to distribute in any medium any part of the Service or the Content without Aprentica´s prior written authorization, unless Aprentica makes available the means for such distribution through functionality offered by the Service (such as sharing on Social Networks, embedding a lecture on blogs, etc.) or such use is specifically authorized herein.
- You agree not to alter or modify any part of the Service.
- You agree not to access nor download Content through any technology or means other than the video, document, presentation and audio playback pages of the Service itself or other explicitly authorized means Aprentica may designate.
- You agree not to use the Service for any of the following commercial uses unless you obtain Aprentica´s prior written approval:
- the sale of access to the Service;
- the sale of advertising, sponsorships, or promotions placed on or within the Service or Content; or
- the sale of advertising, sponsorships, or promotions on any page of an ad-enabled blog or website containing Content delivered via the Service, unless other material not obtained from Aprentica appears on the same page and is of sufficient value to be the basis for such sales.
- Prohibited commercial uses do not include:
- Showing Aprentica’s Academic Material through embeddable players on an ad-enabled blog or website, subject to the advertising restrictions set forth above in Section 4.D;
- or Description of your academic institution on your profile page, if you are an authorized University or College.
- Or links to your Academic blogs or websites.
- Or recommendation of academic bibliography related to the Academic Material.
- You agree not to use or launch any automated system, including without limitation, "robots," "spiders," or "offline readers," that accesses the Service in a manner that sends more request messages to the Aprentica servers in a given period of time than a human can reasonably produce in the same period by using a conventional on-line web browser. Notwithstanding the foregoing, Aprentica grants the operators of public search engines permission to use spiders to copy materials from the site for the sole purpose of and solely to the extent necessary for creating publicly available searchable indices of the materials, but not caches or archives of such materials. Aprentica reserves the right to revoke these exceptions either generally or in specific cases. You agree not to collect or harvest any personally identifiable information, including account names, from the Service, nor to use the communication systems provided by the Service (e.g., comments, email, messaging) for any commercial solicitation purposes. You agree not to solicit, for commercial purposes, any users of the Service with respect to their Content.
- In your use of the Service, you will comply with all applicable laws.
- Aprentica reserves the right to discontinue any aspect of the Service at any time.
- You are solely responsible for all service, telephony and/or other fees and costs associated with your access to and use of the Services and for obtaining and maintaining all telephone, computer hardware and/or other equipment required for such access and use.
- You will not copy, modify or distribute Company Content (as defined below) from our Site, including trademarks and copyrights, unless Aprentica makes available the means for such distribution through functionality offered by the Service;
6. Your Use of the Content
In addition to the general restrictions above, the following restrictions and conditions apply specifically to your use of the Content.
- The Content on the Service, and the trademarks, service marks and logos ("Marks") and visual interfaces, graphics, design, compilation, information, computer code (including source code or object code), products, services, and all other elements of the Aprentica Platform provided by Aprentica LLC (the "Materials”) are owned by or licensed to Aprentica or third parties as may apply and protected by United States copyright, trade dress, patent, and trademark laws, international conventions, and all other relevant intellectual property and proprietary rights, and applicable law.
- Content is provided to you AS IS. You may access Content for your information and personal use solely as intended through the provided functionality of the Service and as permitted under these Terms of Service. You shall not copy, reproduce, distribute, transmit, broadcast, display, sell, license, or otherwise exploit any Content for any other purposes without the prior written consent of Aprentica or the respective licensors of the Content. Notwithstanding the aforementioned restrictions, you are allowed to display the Content in public for educational purposes only. Aprentica and its licensors reserve all rights not expressly granted in and to the Service and the Content.
- You agree not to circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the Service or features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any Content or enforce limitations on use of the Service or the Content therein.
- You understand that when using the Service, you will be exposed to Content from a variety of sources, and that Aprentica is not responsible for the accuracy, usefulness, safety, or intellectual property rights of or relating to such Content.
7. The Content. User Reviews, Comments, and other Material
The Site includes a combination of Content that we license from third parties or that is created and posted by our users. All of the Content on the Site is protected by the copyright of Aprentica, the Educators, other content providers or our users subject to these Terms.
All Users are allowed to publish, transmit, submit or otherwise post (collectively, "Post") reviews, comments or other materials (collectively, "User Material") subject to the following rules:
- Please choose carefully the User Material you Post. Please limit yourself to User Material directly relevant to the course, lecture and/or respective Service. Moreover, you must not Post User Material that: (a) contains Unsuitable Material; or (b) improperly claims the identity of another person. You should also be careful if you decide to Post personally identifiable information, such as your, email address, telephone number, street address, Social Security Number or any other private information.
- You must be, or have first obtained permission from, the rightful owner of any User Material you Post. By submitting User Material, you represent and warrant that you own the User Material or otherwise have the right to grant Aprentica the license provided in the paragraph below; you also represent and warrant that the Posting of your User Material does not violate any right of any party, including privacy rights, publicity rights, and intellectual property rights. In addition, you agree to pay for all royalties, fees, and other payments owed to any party by reason of your Posting of User Material. Aprentica will remove all User Material if properly notified that such User Material infringes on another person´s rights. You understand that Aprentica does not guarantee any confidentiality with respect to any User Material.
- Aprentica does not claim any ownership rights in User Material and/or Academic Material you Post. After Posting your User Material and/or Academic Material, you continue to retain all ownership rights. By Posting your User Material or Academic Material, you grant Aprentica a limited license to use, display, reproduce, distribute, modify, delete from, add to, prepare derivative works of, publicly perform, and publish such User Material through the Aprentica Service worldwide, in perpetuity, in any media formats and any media channels now known or hereinafter created. Without this license, we would not be able to provide your User Material and/or Academic Material in connection with the Service. The license you grant to Aprentica is non-exclusive, royalty-free, and sublicensable. By Posting your User Material and or Academic Material, you also hereby grant each user of the Service a non-exclusive limited license to access your User Material and/or Academic Material through the Site, and to use, display, reproduce, distribute, and perform such User Material and/or Academic Material as permitted through the functionality of the Service and under these Terms.
- Aprentica and/or the relevant Educators will have the right to at any time manage and decide (i) whether the User Material and/or Academic Material you Post is objectionable, unlawful, inaccurate or inappropriate to their exclusive criteria and (ii) if the User Material and/or Academic Material you Post are to be published or not.
- Despite the aforementioned restrictions, please be aware that some material provided by users may be objectionable, unlawful, inaccurate or inappropriate. Aprentica does not endorse any User Material or Academic Material and User Material and Academic Material that is Posted does not reflect the opinions and/or policies of Aprentica. We reserve the right, but have no obligation, to monitor User Material or Academic Material and to restrict or remove User Material and/or Academic Material that we determine, in our sole discretion, is inappropriate or objectionable. In no event does Aprentica assume any responsibility or liability whatsoever for any User Material or Academic Material, and you agree to waive any legal or equitable rights or remedies you may have against Aprentica with respect to such User Material and/or Academic Material and, to the extent permitted by applicable law, agree to indemnify and hold harmless Aprentica, its owners, operators, affiliates, licensors, and licensees to the fullest extent allowed by law regarding all matters related to your use of the Service. You can report any objectionable, unlawful, inaccurate or inappropriate User Material or Academic Material you may find to firstname.lastname@example.org.
9. Account Termination Policy
- Aprentica may terminate a user´s access to the Service if, under appropriate circumstances, the user is determined to be a repeat infringer.
- Aprentica may terminate a user´s access to the Service if the user does not abide to these Terms and he/her or its violation of these Terms is grave.
- If a user wants to delete his/her account from Aprentica, the user should write an e-mail to email@example.com with this request. The email should be sent from the registered e-mail address of the user in Aprentica. Please, consider that it may take some days to get processed.
10. Digital Millennium Copyright Act
- If you are a copyright owner or an agent thereof and believe that any Content infringes upon your copyrights, you may submit a notification pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act ("DMCA") by providing our Copyright Agent with the following information in writing (see 17 U.S.C 512(c)(3) for further detail):
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail;
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Your physical or electronic signature;
- Identification of the Content that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the Content appeared before it was removed or disabled;
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that the Content was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or a misidentification of the Content; and
- Your name, address, telephone number, and e-mail address, a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the federal court in Delaware, and a statement that you will accept service of process from the person who provided notification of the alleged infringement.
Aprentica Copyright Agent
Lavalle 1646 – Piso 2°, Of. A (C1048AAN)
Ciudad de Buenos Aires, Argentina
+1 (415) 501-0673
For clarity, only DMCA notices should go to the Copyright Agent; any other feedback, comments, requests for technical support, and other communications should be directed to Aprentica customer service through firstname.lastname@example.org. You acknowledge that if you fail to comply with all of the requirements, your DMCA notice may not be valid.
12. General Disclaimer
Aprentica through the Site and the Service allows Educators and Learners to connect among themselves and Educators are able to exhibit their Content to Learners. We do not hire, provide background checks, or employ Educators, schools, and/or businesses. We are not responsible or liable for any interactions involved between the Educators and Learners, or Learners among themselves. Hence, we are not responsible for disputes, claims, losses, injuries, or damage of any kind that might out of or relate to conduct of Educators or Learners.
Please acknowledge that Aprentica does not endorse any Content, Academic Material or User Material submitted to the Service by any user, or any opinion, recommendation, or advice expressed therein, and Aprentica expressly disclaims any and all liability in connection with any content included in a Content, Academic Material or User Material. Furthermore, Aprentica does not permit copyright infringing activities and infringement of intellectual property rights on the Service, and Aprentica will remove all Content, Academic Material, Account and/or User Material if properly notified that such Content, Academic Material, and/or User Material infringes on another´s intellectual property rights. Aprentica reserves the right to remove Content and cancel Accounts without prior notice.
13. Warranty Disclaimer
YOU AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES SHALL BE AT YOUR SOLE RISK. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, APRENTICA, ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AND AGENTS DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, IN CONNECTION WITH THE SERVICE AND YOUR USE THEREOF. APRENTICA MAKES NO WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THIS SITE'S CONTENT OR THE CONTENT OF ANY SITES LINKED TO THIS SITE AND ASSUMES NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE AS A RESULT OF THE USE OF THE SERVICE.
WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, WE DO NOT WARRANT THAT (A) THE ACADEMIC MATERIAL WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS OR ACHIEVE THE INTENDED PURPOSES, (B) THE CONTENT OR THE SERVICE WILL NOT EXPERIENCE OUTAGES OR OTHERWISE BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE OR ERROR-FREE, AND (C) THE INFORMATION OBTAINED THROUGH OR FROM THE ACADEMIC MATERIAL WILL BE ACCURATE, COMPLETE, CURRENT, ERROR-FREE, COMPLETELY SECURE OR RELIABLE.
THE SERVICE IS CONTROLLED AND OFFERED BY APRENTICA FROM ITS FACILITIES IN THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA. APRENTICA MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS THAT THE SERVICE IS APPROPRIATE OR AVAILABLE FOR USE IN OTHER LOCATIONS. THOSE WHO ACCESS OR USE THE SERVICE FROM OTHER JURISDICTIONS DO SO AT THEIR OWN VOLITION AND ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR COMPLIANCE WITH LOCAL LAW.
14. Limitation of Liability
IN NO EVENT SHALL APRENTICA, ITS RELATED COMPANIES, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, OR AGENTS, BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES WHATSOEVER RESULTING FROM ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE AS A RESULT OF THE USE OF THE SERVICE. IN ANY CIRCUMSTANCES, APRENTICA 'S TOTAL CUMULATIVE LIABILITY ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THE USER'S USE OF THE SERVICE WILL NOT EXCEED FIFTY U.S. DOLLARS ($50) OR THE TOTAL AMOUNT OF FEES RECEIVED BY APRENTICA FROM THE USER FOR THE USE OF THE SERVICE DURING THE PAST 12 MONTHS OF USE, WHICHEVER IS GREATER. THE FOREGOING LIMITATION OF LIABILITY SHALL APPLY TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW IN THE APPLICABLE JURISDICTION.
YOU SPECIFICALLY ACKNOWLEDGE THAT APRENTICA SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR CONTENT OR THE DEFAMATORY, OFFENSIVE, OR ILLEGAL CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY AND THAT THE RISK OF HARM OR DAMAGE FROM THE FOREGOING RESTS ENTIRELY WITH YOU.
To the extent permitted by applicable law, you agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Aprentica, its related companies, officers, directors, employees and/or agents, from and against any and all claims, damages, obligations, losses, liabilities, costs or debt, and expenses (including but not limited to attorney's fees) arising from: (i) your use of and access to the Service; (ii) your violation of any term of these Terms of Service; (iii) your violation of any third party right, including without limitation any copyright, property, or privacy right; or (iv) any claim that your Content caused damage to a third party. This defense and indemnification obligation will survive these Terms of Service and your use of the Service.
These Terms of Service, and any rights and licenses granted hereunder, may not be transferred or assigned by you, but may be assigned by Aprentica without restriction.
17. General Information
Export Controls. U.S. Legal Compliance.
Software and the transmission of applicable technical data, if any, in connection with the Aprentica Service are subject to export controls. You agree to comply with all applicable laws regarding software and the transmission of technical data exported from the United States or the country in which you reside. You further represent and warrant that (i) you are not located in a country that is subject to a U.S. Government embargo, or that has been designated by the U.S. Government as a "terrorist supporting" country; and (ii) you are not listed on any U.S. Government list of prohibited or restricted parties.
Notice for California Users.
Under California Civil Code Section 1789.3, California Website users are entitled to the following specific consumer rights notice: The Complaint Assistance Unit of the Division of Consumer Services of the California Department of Consumer Affairs may be contacted in writing at 1625 N. Market Blvd., Suite S-202, Sacramento, California 95834, or by telephone at (800) 952-5210.
Notice for Minnesota Users.
According to the Minnesota Office of Higher Education that under Minnesota Statutes (136A.61 to 136A.71), a university cannot offer online courses to Minnesota residents unless the university has received authorization from the State of Minnesota to do so. If you are a resident of Minnesota, you agree that either (1) you will not take courses on Aprentica, or (2) for each class that you take, the majority of work you do for the class will be done from outside the State of Minnesota.
Choice of Law.
This Agreement shall be governed by the laws of Delaware, without regard to Delaware’s conflicts of law rules.
You further consent to the personal jurisdiction of an exclusive venue in the federal and state courts located in and serving Delaware as the legal forum for any such dispute.
Excluding claims for injunctive or other equitable relief, for claims related to the Site where the total amount sought is less than ten thousand U.S. Dollars ($10,000.00 USD), either Aprentica or You may elect at any point during the dispute to resolve the claim through binding, non-appearance-based arbitration. The dispute will then be resolved using an established alternative dispute resolution ("ADR") provider, mutually agreed upon by You and Aprentica. The parties and the selected ADR provider shall not involve any personal appearance by the parties or witnesses, unless otherwise mutually agreed by the parties; rather, the arbitration shall be conducted, at the option of the party seeking relief, online, by telephone, online, or via written submissions alone. Any judgment rendered by the arbitrator may be entered in any court of competent jurisdiction.
Integration, Amendment, and Severability.
Please note that these Terms of Service, together with the Privacy Police at http://aprentica.com/privacy/ and any other legal notices published by Aprentica on the Service, shall constitute the entire agreement between you and Aprentica concerning the Service and governs your use of the Service and the Site (but excluding any services, if any, that Aprentica may provide to you under a separate written agreement), and completely replaces any prior agreements between you and Aprentica in relation to the Service and the Site. It may not be amended or varied by you except in a writing signed by Aprentica. Even if Aprentica acts in a way that appears to you to be inconsistent with these Terms, such action(s) should not be deemed a waiver or constructive amendment of these Terms. This Terms operates to the fullest extent permissible by law. If any provision of these Terms is unlawful, void or unenforceable, that provision is deemed severable from these Terms and does not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions. Your use of the Service following any amendment of these Terms of Service will signify your assent to and acceptance of its revised terms.
YOU AND APRENTICA AGREE THAT ANY CAUSE OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THE SERVICES MUST COMMENCE WITHIN ONE (1) YEAR AFTER THE CAUSE OF ACTION ACCRUES. OTHERWISE, SUCH CAUSE OF ACTION IS PERMANENTLY BARRED.
Thank you for taking the time to read these Terms of Service. By following these Terms, the experience will be better for all users. Enjoy the Aprentica Service!
Dated: January, 19th 2013